South Pasture House
The South Pasture Guest House is
a 1930’s structure which was used by the Haffenreffer Family as a pool house. The pool was removed years ago.
exposure highlights a fresh color scheme inspired by the beach glass collected by avid gleaners of the nearby seashore. The first level of
the South Pasture Guest House is handicapped accessible to persons with
The second floor suite is accessed by a spiral staircase.